Limah is offering a two-month paid internship in their Marketing Department for the summer in their Dubai-based workspace. If you want to learn about wayfinding, user experience and the intersections in between – this internship is for you. During your summer internship, you will:
- Assist in handling social media;
- Help build a design and portfolio library;
- Document activities as required
- Take part in brainstorming sessions
- Assist in designing various design templates;
- Participate in various workshops on wayfinding process, strategies and more;
The ideal candidate must have an interest in design, highly organised with excellent attention to detail, proactive and team oriented with an enthusiastic day-to-day approach. The candidate must be flexible and adaptable to work with several projects simultaneously due to the diverse nature of the workplace.
This is a student/entry-level position. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite is required. Email application with appropriate CV and/or portfolio Careers@limahdesign.com.
Apply before 1 May 2016.